August 13, 2008

A new low . . .

Boy I am pathetic.
 
So I have some time to kill yesterday and I decide to go to Best Buy.  Seemed like a good idea at the time.  A few blocks from the store I realize that it was "Madden Holiday" and I'd probably be tempted to buy the game if I see copies laying around.
 
No, I can be strong I think to myself.
 
I walk up to the store, the sliding double doors open and I am greeting with a beautiful 50" flatscreen TV showing, what else, Madden 2009.  And I have to admit, the game looked gorgeous.  The grass textures were phenomenal and the colors just popped.  Very vibrant.  Very pretty.  I force myself to turn from the screen and next to me is a table with about 30 copies of the game.
 
I hesitate for a moment . . . then grab a copy and head for the register.
 
I really need to do something about this football problem I have.  Expect impressions soon.
 
I suck.  lol.
 

No comments: