May 16, 2008

Racing Games with your standard controller

Ok playing a racing game with a standard controller suck..... I drive worse then a person who has just finished 6 pints of Triple Belgium!!! Why do they have to charge so much for a steering wheel controller. Look at the Wii steering wheel. Kudos to Nintendo for packaging a good affordable steering wheel controller with the game Mario cart. I would like to see more of that innovation transfered over to Sony and Microsoft. More people would probably purchase driving games if an affordable steering wheel was attached to driving games.

1 comment:

Tanis said...

I think Nintendo was able to get away with that because you are still basically using the Wii controller, you just have a nice new steering wheel case for it. Or am I wrong here, I don't own a Wii yet.

Anyway, that won't work for the 360.