July 06, 2006

GRAW . . . I hate you . . .

Ok, I have just about given up on GRAW on-line. As if it wasn't hard enough to find a game, now with the new downloadable content - which I will NOT be buying at its ridiculous high price of 1200 MS Points ($15) - it now makes finding a game impossible. Every match you find requires the DL Content. So my chances of finding a lobby to play in went from slim to none.

The sad part is, I enjoy GRAW multiplayer. It looks and plays completely different from the single-player game. And I like the way it looks and plays. For some reason I even prefer the animation of your character in the multiplayer game more than the single player. The character model might not be as detailed, but I just prefer the way he animates.

It is so sad in fact, that I have resorted to playing the co-op campaign levels . . . by myself. Yes, last night I played the Temple level all by me onesees. It was fun. But harder than CoD2 on Veteran. Well, not really, but since dying once ends the level, making it to the end requires a ton of patience. I was thoroughly enjoying myself, but after dying for the 4th time (40 minutes into the level) I had to stop playing. It can get frustrating. Powerpuff!!! We gotta play man!!! Co-op!!!!!!

I'll try to pass the first co-op mission today. I hope it is easier than Temple. Maybe I'll add a few respawns to cut down on the frustration. It is not like I am going to get the achievement playing by myself anyway.

No comments: