July 04, 2006

Powerpuff where art thou?

This is what happens when you decide to change careers in mid-life. When I first entered the college campus, there were no cell phones, or Ipods. No age jokes !!!!! Unfortunately, they just provide more distractions for the students. Any way I digress, currently its summer time I am in Algebra Hell. I avoided it my first stint in college like the proverbial plague. Now it has come back to haunt me.
Its a difficult annoying challenge, just like the library level of Halo. Needless to say, not much game playing is occurring in my life right now. Thankfully, Tanis is here to keep the blog updated in my absence, and he does an awesome job. Any way, keep gaming, and say a prayer for powerpuff, I need at least a C for this class...

1 comment:

Tanis said...

Ah yes, the Library level in Halo definitely was like a 2+ hour Algebra class wasn't it? =)

But keep at it man, the rewards will far outweigh the torture. But don't leave me hanging on the weekends waiting to play some GRAW co-op 'kay? I mean, read my previous posts on the torment I go through trying to play that game on-line when I don't have a buddy to link up with.