August 16, 2006

Ah Crap!

What the hell is going on? Anybody that reads this site (Powerpuff and my girlfriend) knows that I’m football crazy and even though I hate EA and the Madden franchise, I still get excited every year when the gamne is about to get released. It's what I call my football disease.

Well, the big Madden sites (Maddennation, Maddenmania, Operation Sports) have received early copies of the game and have been posting their impressions. At first everything sounded great. But now we’re hearing of two potential game killers!

First up, it appears there is an issue with this new Madden Gamer Level and the unlockable Hall of Fame players. It appears that once you unlock them they begin to show up in your Franchise or Superstar game. That is VERY bad for sim players like myself. Here’s the LINK.

Then there is talk that there is absolutely NO fatigue in the game, either on-line or off-line. Again, for a sim player, this is a big fucking deal! LINK

This better be an issue of the early copies sent to these sites (even though they say they are the retail versions) or EA better be working overtime on a patch to be ready by next Tuesday or there are going to be a lot of upset sim players out there.

No comments: