August 21, 2006

Midnight Madness

Alright, after weeks (or has it been months?) of me boring everybody about football and Madden, and my need to play football, and the exclusive license, and that I hate EA but can't wait for their football game because I'm an idiot, blah-blah-blah-blah, it is almost over. Madden is released tonight at midnight. No more bitching and complaining from me. Well, at least no more bitching and complaining that I need to play football. All the bitching and complaining will be reserved for whether or not I enjoy the football I am playing.

Anyway, with me being the weak bastard that I am, I will be driving to my local Gamestop at around 11:30pm to make sure I secure my nice new copy of Madden at midnight. I will then race home and proceed to play it throughout the night. I have taken the next two days off from work as well so that I may overdose on this damn game already and get it out of my system. My expectations are high, but controlled. I have been burned by EA many times and I have much more realistic expectations this time around. Plus I have been playing a bit too much Madden 2006 lately and have that game fresh in my memory, and this game HAS to be better than that.

So, we'll see. At this time tomorrow (if all goes as planned) I should have detailed impressions of what I think. Of course knowing me I probably won't be taking the time to write those down until a few days after that. Anyway, go Dolphins!

No comments: