January 17, 2007

POWERPUFF LIVES !!!!

The reported demise of powerpuff is false. Powerpuff indeed is alive and well. What has PP been up to. Lets see, continuing my studies to return to my first career nursing. I am taking my last class, microbiology before I enter a Registered Nurse program this Fall. I am also studying for my Practical Nurse examination to be taken on Janary 31st.
Thankfully, Tanis has been the one to keep blog updated with many fresh posts, many thanks to the "Nintendo Fan Boy" Tanis.

1 comment:

Tanis said...

lol! You know, eventually I'm going to have to drop my "Nintendo Fanboy" suffix, considering I do not own a Wii and have not played my Gamecube since Resident Evil 4 came out two years ago.

That being said, I certainly DO want a Wii and look forward to purchasing one when they become available in stores in about four months. :\