October 27, 2008

Weekend notes

I only managed to squeeze in about 30 minutes of gaming this weekend (some Far Cry 2), but overall it was a good weekend.  Always a good weekend when the Dolphins win.
 
I had a severe hangover on Sunday, so I couldn't enjoy the Dalphons' game as much as I would have liked, but the win went a long way towards making me feel better.
 
I really wanted to finish Dead Space this weekend, but given how I was feeling yesterday I decided to hold off.  I want to make sure I am enjoying it while playing, not feeling miserable.
 
While laying on my couch in a semi-comatose state I caught the movie Hard Candy on On-Demand.  Wow, dark movie.  Not bad, but certainly a movie you don't come out of feeling happy.
 
We have Little Big Planet this week.  I never pre-ordered it so I hope that is not going to make it difficult for me to get a hold of tomorrow.  While picking it up I plan on pre-ordering GoW 2, Mirror's Edge and Left 4 Dead.  Just in case.  :)
 

No comments: