November 21, 2005

LET THE HYPE BEGIN !!!

Ok I finally gave in, while passing a Target I stepped in walking briskly to the electronics trying hard not to look like a geek with a stamp on my forehead "I NEED 360 RIGHT NOW". I search for a 360 kiosk only to be disappointed, then I see they do have around 10 360 game titles. Then I spot her she is on the cover beckoning to me, Joanna Dark, do I resist and what until I have an actual machine or do I justify getting it now, hey what happens if they run out !!!!! You know what I did, I walked out of Target with a copy of Perfect Dark Zero. But, I will not be talking photos of it to post on this blog or any web site, uhummm (losers!!!!!)
I will let you know what happens tomorrow if I even make an attempt of obtaining one of few 360 jewels.
Powerpuff signing out, I love you Joanna, I mean honey you know I love you, Joanna is just a game, a play thing.

1 comment:

Tanis said...

I'm right there with ya Powerpuff. I have Perfect Dark Zero just there . . . collecting dust. I ended up getting the Special Edition because it was the only one they had at Target. I didn't really want to get this version because the "extra content" doesn't seem to justify an extra $10, but I will say one thing. The Special Edition case is absolutely FANTASTIC. It looks unbelievably cool and sleek. Nice metal case, with a plastic cover you slip on. Kinda like the Halo 2 Special Edition, only alot cooler.