November 04, 2005

Who the Hell is Powerpuff !!!

Yeah I am still around... Xbox broke like 2 months ago. Tanis thinks it was a cleaver conspiracy on my part, to get the lovely wife to purchase me a new 360. Hmmm we will never know, but apparently it worked, the wife has agreed to purchase one for our combined Christmas and birthday gift, my sons birthday is also in December. It has been rough not being able to pick up that xbox controller. Though I do on occasion sleep with the controller.... Just please don't let any one know about this is a secret between me and you ;). My love for gaming continues though my lack of time for it seems to decrease for it on a daily basis. My son who is a freshman in high school has asked me regarding colleges that have a video game design school. Fortunately for me our States University does have a program. A boy after my own heart !!!
Any way I am still around, look for me online in the near future on xbox live for the 360. Look me up you know the name.

Powerpuff; I am otta here

1 comment:

Tanis said...

Speaking of the devil! Again, congrats on your master plan working out for you. No matter how many times you deny it, I know you secretly sabotaged your X-Box in hopes of getting a 360. I tip my hat to you my friend, you are a sly one. And since I'll be getting out of the 19th century very shortly by getting DSL, I'll see you on Live baby!! Heedoggy!!!

You know? It just dawned on me that I write for a blog where the title reads: "X-Box Live, No Newbies Allowed" and yet . . . umm, I don't have X-Box live. There's got to be some irony in there somewhere. Or stupidity.

Anyway, welcome back Powerpuff.