June 27, 2006

GRAW On-line woes

Can somebody please, PLEASE tell me how the hell you can enjoy a quick match of GRAW on-line? Anybody?

I find GRAW's lobby system completely and utterly useless. Really. I sat down last night and tried for half an hour to play a game. Half a fucking hour. And I never got to play. Maybe if I had more patience I would only have had to wait five to ten minutes, but guess what? If I want to play a game on-line I do NOT want to sit in a lobby for 5-10 minutes waiting for other players to finish thier game so that I can play too.

Why does this game not have a lobby system like Halo's? Is it that hard to bunch players together that are looking for a game?

I got into about seven lobbies. Sometimes I would get kicked out, sometimes I would wait and wait and the game would not end, so I search again. And when searching, you have to wait a minute or two to find some games, then if the game you chose is not what you want, you cannot go back to your search results. No, you have to search all over again and wait another minute or two. The whole thing is completely tedious.

Unless you have a bunch of friends that you are setting up a game with, I find the GRAW on-line lobby system to be the worse in history. It is so bad, I actually think I am doing something wrong. Please, someone tell me that I am an idiot and there is a quick and easy way to just get into a game, play for a bit, and leave, like you seem to be able to do in every other on-line game ever made.

=(

No comments: