March 03, 2008

Rock on hold, baseball, headphones . . .

Well, my Rock Band foot pedal broke again this weekend. Interestingly, it broke during the same song the last one broke, Enter Sandmand. I am going to be paranoid playing that song in the future. I really enjoy playing it too. Oh well.

MLB: The Show 2008 comes out tomorrow and I cannot wait! I haven't been this excited about a baseball game in, well, ever! Now I just have to decide if I am going to start a regular franchise or jump straight to Road to the Show mode. I'm leaning to at least try a franchise first, since I missed out on a lot last year by playing only RTTS. As a closer too, so I never got to experience the flow of a game from the beginning and I did very little batting. I'll see how far I last in a season before creating my player. I'm going with a starter this year. I can't help it, I love pitching.

I am going crazy waiting for my new headphone amp and dedicated DAC! Oh, and my new pair of headphones. I returned my Sennheser HD555's (they were still in the return period) because I got a crazy deal on some HD650's and I couldn't pass them up. I figured the 650's can do everything the HD555's can do, only better. And after getting my money back for the HD555's, it is as if I am getting the HD650's for just over $100, which is insane.

Now if they will only get here so I can connect everything!!! Argh!!!

No comments: