February 23, 2009

Weekend notes . . .

- Now that I have my 360 back, I played some CoD4 this weekend.  I jumped right in and was playing very well.  In my first 4 or 5 matches on Sunday I was doing great.  I even went 22-6 in one match, my best game in a while.  Then all of a sudden, I started stinking.  I went back to back matches with only 3 kills and then 5 kills.  It is funny how quickly you can go from 20+ kills to barely even making a dent.  lol. 
 
- I foresee me leaving a lot of games half done.  All the games I was playing prior to my 360 dying (Fallout 3, Prince of Persia, Far Cry 2) will be put on hold come this Friday, since I really don't think I'll be playing anything besides Killzone 2 for a while.  FEAR 2 will also be put on hold.  I don't think I have ever owned so many games that I have yet to finish.  What is wrong with me?
 
- I started a new file on Dead Space on the game's hardest difficulty.  Man, I just love this game!!!  I am still constantly impressed by the level of polish this title has.
 
- Saw the Oscars last night.  I wish Mickey would have won best actor, but it looks like Sean deserved it just as much.  I am happy Danny Boyle won best director.
 
- Jack Black's bit about how he makes money by making an animated movie with Dreamworks and then bets all his money on Pixar come Oscar time was freakin' HILARIOUS!!!!  Love that guy!
 

No comments: