November 08, 2006

Wireless Headset

I picked up the wireless headset for the 360 on Saturday, but unfortunately have not been able to try it out much, aside from a Private Chat with a friend.

The design is sweet. It looks like a high-tech gadget, is very light weight, and is pretty comfortable. My private chat went fine. My friend's voice came through clear (he was using a wireless headset as well) and he had no trouble hearing me.

When I first was trying to set up the chat though, my headset was not working for some reason. I would hear my buddy through my tv speakers and no matter how many times I turned off the headset or tried to sync it with the 360, it would not work. After restarting my 360 completely, it worked fine. I hope that is not a recurring problem (I have not been able to use the headset since then, so I am not sure if it will happen again).

I will definitely be giving the headset a thorough workout with gears of War coming out tomorrow. I'll be doing lots of co-op over Live with that baby. Can't wait.

No comments: