May 27, 2005

Advent Rising

Ok, I am getting more and more excited about Advent Rising, yet, more and more worried at the same time. This game looks like it has all the elements to be fantastic!!! It has a great sci-fi storyline, vibrant graphics, and a tremendous cinematic feel.

But with a release date of May 31st, why no announcement of the game going gold yet? Why no hands on impressions from E3?

If this game ends up being a bust I will be very, very, VERY disappointed.

Hey Majesco, it looks like you’ve spent some time and effort on this game. You have it planned as a trilogy, so PLEASE make sure this first one if good. If you need to delay it again, then delay it, but don’t release a mediocre game.

1 comment:

Gabe said...

You are so right this game had so much potential. For months I followed the development of this game. I love science fiction and this game seem to fufill most everything I wanted in a good scifi game. I am hoping that they agree to place this game on a next gen console that can handle with the software is trying to accomplish.
They should have never agreed to publish this game will all the technical problems in this games current state.