May 17, 2005

Playstation 3

I was at work watching the clock all day long waiting for the Sony press conference to begin so we could finally received news about the Playstation 3, mind you I have only owned the first playstation and I am big fan of xbox, and I was curious to see what Sony had up its sleeve. I search every half hour trying to see if any information would be leaked all day... Finally with 5 minutes left on the job there is a post about the technical specs of the PS3 I was blown away at what they created.... I liked the way the Bose styled PS3 looked, the controller is funky shaped like a boom a rang, but hopefully its comfortable and works well. I like what I was reading; blue tooth controllers, Bluray DVD player with an upgrade for a DVD burner and larger hard drive. Wifi ready, and the ability to surf the internet and video chat... But gaming is what we care most about. I wanted to see what this cell technology could do, enough Hype let me see some games..... They teased us with a shot of Killzone, the screen shots blew me away..I was already thinking xbox360 who, Sony hands down won the style and technical side of the war against Microsoft !!!! Let the games begin !!!!!!!!

No comments: