May 12, 2005

Ok, just got done viewing or not viewing the xbox360 on MTV.... WHAT THE HELL !!!!!! That was not even a tease..... PIMP MY XBOX ????? you have to be kidding me.... They fly all the way to the UK to reveal Perfect Dark Zero from Rare, and they show maybe 35 seconds of game play the entire time at Rare including the death match.... Lets talk about the Death Match of watching people play, ummmmm hello camera man show the freaking game, I dont care of who is holding the controller, show us the game !!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to stay it wasnt even enough for me to want more, Microsoft you need to at least give me a little taste, so I will want some more. It was like wanting and waiting for a 16oz t bone steak and they only show the steak knife and the empty plate !!!! Guess we have to wait a week for E3, THANKS FOR NOTHING, MTV AND MR. GATES...

No comments: