January 22, 2006

LIVE

So, now that I have DSL, I've been able to mess around with LIVE and take full advantage of the 360's interface.

First, the fact that the 360 is always on-line and you can see what your friends are doing is fantastic. The chat feature is genious. I've been able to chat with Powerpuff while I'm either playing a game, or messing around in the marketplace, or downloading a demo. All for free (we live on opposite ends of the country)

The ability to download game demos is great and more develppers should take advantage of this feature to promote their games. These demos are kinda big through (file size-wise) and can take a while to download. But it's understandable why the files are so large.

So far I have downloaded a bunch of them and will be giving some impressions at a later time.

But I can't believe how much of a difference having LIVE makes to the whole 360 experience. I'm loving it!!!

No comments: